Below mentioned are a few of our thriving projects :
- To support our business vision and practical education.
- To provide our members with opportunities to learn, grow and take pride in their achievements.
- To offer a wide variety of affordable and quality solutions to our customers.
- To be a socially responsible organisation.
WE HAVE STARTED OUR JOURNEY TO BE A SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ORGANIZATION WITH AN OPENING OF GANGA MATA CHARITABLE DENTAL AND EYE HOSPITAL, HARIDWAR.
The Purpose behind this is to help poor and lower class people who are suffering from various eye and dental problems.
There is only 10 rupees registration fee which will be valid for 1 month and even free for poor people. There are 60 beds, around 75 people’s staff, with 8 senior doctors, 18 servant quarters.
All medicines are free.
DHARAMSHALA IN VRINDAVAN :- SHRI GRIRAJ SEVA SADAN, VRINDAVAN
- Started in 2010.
- Total Rooms – 40
- 1 hall with a capacity of 60 persons.